Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
The Festival organisers will not be held responsible for any tickets lost, misplaced, stolen or lost in transit. No tickets will be reissued at the expense of the Festival organisers. IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR TICKET ONLINE YOU MUST BRING PAYPAL CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH YOU. Please note that purchase of tickets signifies your agreement to the following:
· Children (under 18 for R&B purposes) will not be allowed in with an adult ticket.
· If you are under 16 you need to be accompanied by an adult that is responsible for you throughout the festival.
· If you look under 25 you will be asked at the bar to prove your age with appropriate ID.
· The ticket is for a Festival and not for one specific artist. Although the organisers endeavour to present the bill as advertised the line up of artists can’t be guaranteed. Cancellations can happen due to illness or other reasons.
· Published times may also be affected and Festivals can’t guarantee to finish exactly on time. Should one or more artists be cancelled the Festival will go ahead. Please be aware that refunds will not be given in these circumstances. No money will be refunded or tickets cancelled or exchanged, unless the event is completely cancelled.
· CANCELLATION - In the event of TOTAL cancellation, the face value minus a 10% administration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be given without proof of purchase of ticket. Cancelation on the day due to acts of God, war or extreme unexpected weather will not come under the terms of cancellation
· Due to licensing restrictions certain areas of the site may be subject to restrictions on numbers. Purchase of a ticket does not guarantee access to all areas of the site at any given time.
· You use the town car parks at your own risk and enter the festival site at your own risk.
· You consent to filming & sound recording as a member of the audience.
· Alcoholic drinks are not permitted to be taken into the festival
· Festival organisers reserve the right to refuse admission without refund.
· Festival organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme.
· Festival organisers accept no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen property and/or personal items.
· Members of the public attending events should be aware of all risks involved; consideration should be given to excessive exposure to sustained high noise levels.
· Tickets may not be re-sold without the express agreement of the promoter, and the title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment has been received in full by the promoter, be aware of possible forgeries and only purchase tickets from authorised vendors. Strict ticket checks will be in place at point of entry.
· Any information displayed on the webpage, on the festival site or in the programme is for information only and may be subject to change.
· The decision of the organisers, The Rock And Bowl Festival is final.
· ROCK AND BOWL IS A FAMILY FESTIVAL AND IS DRUG FREE, ALL PERSONS ATTENDING MAY BE SUBJECT TO DRUG AND SECURITY SEARCHES. BAGS/POSSESSIONS MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH UPON ENTERING THE EVENT.
· STRICTLY NO ANIMALS UNLESS REQUIRED TO ASSIST WITH PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENT
· NO WEAPONS.
· STRICTLY NO FIRES.
· STRICTLY NO GLASS.
· FIREWORKS AND PYROTECHNICS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.